To apply for this position, please send your resume to Hrdept@aurorapharmaceutical.com.
Job Title: Production Technician
Supervisor: Production Manager
Position Purpose: Manufactures pharmaceutical products according to SOPs, GMP and batch record specifications. Performs the day to day activities of the production process including weighing, blending, filling and packaging products. Collaborates with other production staff and other departments.
(Essential job functions noted *
- Works all areas of production operation: weighing, blending, filling, packaging, cleaning*
- Accurately weighs product*
- Blends product according to batch record and SOP*
- Accurately fills and packages materials*
- Cleans equipment and rooms to specifications*
- Regularly inspects equipment for proper functioning*
- Meets productivity and production schedules and deadlines.*
- Troubleshoots process/production problems.*
- Assists with inventory duties such as receiving, product retrieval and shipping.
- Safely operates forklift*
- Complies with established standard operating procedures, cGMP quality standards and regulatory procedures*
- Accurately and consistently completes and documents batch records and other required paperwork*
- Precisely follows work orders and specifications*
- Adheres to all plant safety policies and procedures*
- Assists in set up, change over and test runs of equipment for various sized batches and various products
- Effectively communicates with other production employees and with all levels of management*
- Promotes a positive can-do attitude*
- Collaborates in cross functional teams*
- Consistently follows all company policies & procedures. *
- Performs other duties as requested
- Meets the following physical requirements:*
Sits, stands, walks 90% of the time*
Repeatedly lifts or pushes a cart with 35-80 lbs*
Qualifications – Education and Experience
- 5+ years experience in pharmaceutical or food manufacturing in compliance with 21CFR Part 211–Current Good Manufacturing Practice *
- Must be willing to work first or second shift and weekends if needed. *
- Flexible and open minded to suggestions from others; keen vision for continuous improvement.*
This job description is subject to change at the sole discretion of Aurora Pharmaceutical, LLC.