Aurora Pharmaceutical Inaugural Texas Tech DVM Class Scholarship
Thank you for applying for the Aurora Pharmaceutical Inaugural Texas Tech DVM Class Scholarship Program. Aurora Pharmaceutical is proud to invest in the next generation of veterinarians by offering a total of $15,000 in scholarships this year.
All students who are a part of the 2021 inaugural DVM class at Texas Tech are eligible to apply. In total, $15,000 in scholarships will be awarded:
- 1 individual $5,000 scholarship
- 4 individual $2,500 scholarships
*Dependents of Aurora Pharmaceutical, Cannon Valley Vet Clinic and Veterinary Provisions are not eligible.
Selection will be based on a combination of academic achievement, related work experience, community and university involvement, goals, essay and letters of reference. All applicants will be judged by a committee of Aurora team members.
Applications in their entirety must be received via email by 11:59 CST on Friday, October 15, 2021. All applicants will be notified of their status 4-5 weeks after the deadline.
- Completed application
- Background/Work Experience
- Community/University Involvement
- Future Goals
- Photo release and applicant signature
- Copy of most recent completed semester transcript
- Two letters of reference (please only submit two)
- The application must be typed. Only signatures can be hand written
All completed application materials can be scanned or saved as pdf files and sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact our scholarship program coordinator Breanna DeGrood at BDegrood@aurorapharmaceutical.com.