CLARITY® Ultrasound Gel
Medium Viscosity Conductive, Salt & Alcohol Free, Water-Soluble Contact Medium
CLARITY® Ultrasound Gel was developed as a coupling medium to facilitate transmission of the ultrasound energy from the machine head to the tissues.
Ultrasound gel is used to avoid intense sound reflections caused by air pockets at the borderline between the ultrasonic probe and skin. The best ultrasonic media is free of air bubbles to ensure perfect sound transmission. Liquids like water and alcohols are suitable media, however, they are inappropriate with regard to their volatility and low viscosity. CLARITY® Ultrasound Gel was developed with fluidity and viscosity in mind.
- Highly conductive, clear (bubble free) transmission
- Long lasting, low absorption – no need to reapply as often
- Smooth consistency spreads easily without running or drying prematurely
- Non-greasy, non-staining, water-soluble clear formulation
- Contains no salt, alcohol or fragrance
- Non-corrosive – will not damage equipment
1 Gallon – Reorder No: 59008
16 oz. Bottle – Reorder No: 59007