ORAL PRO® Sodium Salicylate 48.6% w/v
For use in the drinking water of poultry as an aid in reducing pain, fever and inflammation.
- Aids in reducing fever caused by viral and bacterial infections1 , 2
- Aids in reducing fever caused by heat stress from transporting
- Offers water solubility in hard water
- Offers stress relief from vaccination and processing
- Manufactured under cGMP standards, guaranteeing consistent quality
Administer orally in drinking water. See label for analgesic and antipyretic use in either water proportioner or livestock tank. Also approved for anti-inflammatory/anti-prostaglandin via water proportioner.
1 Gallon – Reorder No: 21004
1 Lees, P. and S.A. May, 1992. Inflammation and anti-inflammatory drugs. Pages 843–863 in: Bovine Medicine. A.H. Andrews, R.W. Blowey, H. Boyd, and R.G. Eddy, ed. Oxford Blackwell Scientific Publications, Cambridge, MA.
2 Osol, A., R. Pratt, and A.R. Gennaro, 1973. The United States Dispensatory, 27th ed. J.B. Lippincott Co., Philadelphia, PA