Aurora Pharmaceutical DVM Student Scholarship Program
Thank you for applying for the Aurora Pharmaceutical DVM Student Scholarship Program. Aurora Pharmaceutical is proud to invest in the next generation of veterinarians by offering a total of $50,000 in scholarships this year.
All 3rd year students currently pursuing their doctorate in veterinary medicine at an accredited university within the United States are eligible to apply. In total, $75,000 in scholarships will be awarded:
- 16 individual $2,500 scholarships
- 5 individual $5,000 scholarships
- 1 individual $10,000 scholarship
*Dependents of Aurora Pharmaceutical, Cannon Valley Vet Clinic and Veterinary Provisions are not eligible.
Selection will be based on a combination of academic achievement, related work experience, community and university involvement, goals, essay and letters of reference. Special consideration will be given to students who are tracking in food animal or equine. All applicants will be judged by a committee of Aurora team members.
Applications in their entirety must be received via email by 11:59 CST on Friday, March 18, 2022. All applicants will be notified of their status 4-6 weeks after the deadline. Before submitting your application, please verify that the University you are attending will allow funds to be accepted on your behalf. All funds will be sent directly to the University, if your University does not allow this you will not be eligible to receive funds.
- Completed application
- Background/Work Experience
- Community/University Involvement
- Future Goals
- Photo release and applicant signature
- Copy of current transcript (include class rank if you are graded on pass/fail)
- Two current letters of reference (only two) can be submitted by applicant or references directly
- The application must be typed. Only signatures can be hand written
All completed application materials can be scanned or saved as pdf files and sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact our scholarship program coordinator Breanna Snyder at email@example.com.